Monday 22 November 2010

Hanging about with Jamie Oliver


So I popped into Sainsbury's for my mincemeat ingredients
and found my trolley blocked at every turn by


this


this


this


 and this.


The usual customers


 and staff


 had been replaced by


 this


this


 this


and this.


So I did what any sane woman with a blog to feed would do
and rushed back home for my camera.

Which is why I spent the next hour









hanging about with Jamie Oliver.
He was filming for next year's Monster Red Nose Day
and had been there for eleven hours.
I doubt that he took a fee for it.

7 comments:

  1. 11 hours! No wonder he looks so
    tired and #:~{

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jamie Oliver - even though I can't do his meals in 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly gosh - imagine going to Sainsbury's twice in one day! You deserve a dedicated blogger's award of some sort, Lucille!

    Nothing so exciting happens in my Sainsbury's.... envious sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. But how could you even think of going to Sainsbury's without a camera, in the first place?
    You must try to get your priorities straight, Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. Love the Giraffe one...... made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare I ask, "Who's Jamie Oliver"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cook, writer, restaurateur and TV personality.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Oliver

    ReplyDelete